Tellius, the AI-powered decision intelligence platform, introduces Live Insights, a new ability for users to quickly create powerful data analysis within their cloud data warehouses.
This new feature harnesses the computing power of cloud data platforms to automatically generate advanced insights without the need to extract data from these systems, resulting in faster and better decision making, according to the vendor.
“The modern data stack is not just about bringing tools back to the cloud; it presents an opportunity to transform how organizations approach analytics by bypassing decades-old processes of restricting business users to dashboards and pre-built data specialists to query data,” said Ajay Khanna, CEO and founder of Tellius. Manually. “Live Insights is another step in modernizing the analytics experience with AI-driven automation and natural language interfaces that allow our customers to see a complete, up-to-date data set and go from data to insights in just a few minutes.”
Tellius is an AI-powered decision intelligence layer that sits on top of the modern data set to help business users and analysts quickly and easily understand what is happening with business metrics, why metrics are changing, and how to drive desired business outcomes.
Live Insights accelerates the discovery of these business insights from terabytes of unaggregated data by analyzing data within cloud data platforms such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Google BigQuery.
With Live Insights, users can perform the following analytics to take advantage of their favorite cloud data platforms:
- Identify trend drivers: Users can diagnose why critical metrics and KPIs are changing by having the system automatically analyze combinations of factors in the data and present results in an easy-to-understand format
- Comparing cohorts: Users can identify essential primary differences between cohorts of customers or transactions by examining combinations and data cross-sections; For example, to understand the characteristics between customers with lifetime value versus low lifetime value
- Receive Proactive Insights: Users can proactively detect unexpected business shifts by having the system constantly monitor cloud data to highlight anomalies and underlying causes at a minute level
Live Insights extends the power of Tellius’ core AI analytics capabilities to deliver:
- Democratic Insights: Business users and data analysts can self-serve and interpret actionable insights on terabytes of cloud data in a point-and-click manner without encryption
- Zero traffic: Live Insights leverages the native architecture of cloud data stores to drive both interactive query and insights generation optimally without the need for data migration.
- Faster insights: Live Insights intelligently identifies the most relevant columns to generate automated insights based on usage, primary relationship, data quality, and more to quickly display insights to users
For more information on this news, visit www.tellius.com.