This will be my last post for 2021, and I’d like to thank everyone who took some of their valuable time reading this blog. My goal with this blog has always been to provide content that readers find informative, thought-provoking and informative, and I have been very pleased with the interest and engagement this blog has received.
I plan to make some changes to this blog in 2022. The plans are mostly final, and I’ll detail them in my first post next year. In general, though, I want to diversify the blog’s content and build it around a few major content categories. For example, I plan to include book review on about a monthly basis.
For the past several years, I’ve used my last post of the year to share widely read posts. For this list, I’m only considering posts published in 2021. I’ve ranked posts based on total cumulative reads, so posts published early in the year have a distinct advantage.
So in case you missed any of them, here are our five most popular posts of 2021:
- B2B Highlights from CMO مسح Survey
- Marketing to Millennial Buyers – The Rise of Small Moments
- Marketing week article aimed at account-based marketing
- The research explores the value of business-to-business thought leadership
- [Tie] Digital transformation is getting old: B2B findings from the ‘CMO Survey’
- [Tie] Use “Barbell” strategy for better B2B marketing
Happy holidays everyone, and best wishes for a wonderful 2022!
Image courtesy of Republic of Korea via Flickr (CC).