By standardizing on a single accounting platform with integrated business and financial services components, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 can help your company eliminate inefficiencies in managing different systems. They now spend less time on maintenance, and the need for training to support multiple systems has diminished, freeing up IT resources for more strategic IT development projects. This drive towards a single system provides operational efficiencies through standardization as well as previously unattainable economies of scale.
The most important aspects are the finance and accounting functions and Microsoft Dynamics can help shape and improve the ways business operates, and financial leaders must ensure that their employees are able to maximize contributions to the security and growth of the business. Microsoft Dynamics GP gives these departments the tools they need to connect and manage your entire business with the insight they need to make smart decisions.
As the business develops, so do the roles of financial managers and their financial units. When asked which areas were most important to increasing CFOs’ contributions to the success of their companies, participants chose a deeper outside knowledge of industries and markets (35%), as well as a stronger understanding of their businesses (34%), ranking. They have better analytical skills (35%) and better technical skills (33%). Respondents rank these areas of development the same as for finance personnel. These types of skills are becoming increasingly important in a world where the resources of a large company must be directed to its most established business.
Why more users are enabling Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud:
- Small initial investment. Reduce start-up costs by avoiding upfront purchases of hardware and software.
- It means faster deployment and sooner ROI. Faster deployment options allow organizations to start realizing business benefits early, resulting in quick payback and greater return on investment.
- Low reliance on internal IT resources. Empower your internal IT staff so they can focus on other tasks that deliver more value to your organization.
- Increase business speed. With a Microsoft SaaS solution, you can scale as needed and make changes on demand. Whether it’s as simple as adding a new user to your system or adding another line of business regionally or globally, Microsoft Cloud can help you achieve your business growth goals quickly.
- The ability to deploy Microsoft Dynamics in your industry. Dynamics GP allows management to gain a better understanding of financial reporting and integrate with other systems. Microsoft Dynamics tools drive the insights that help you and your team make forward-looking decisions to achieve better business outcomes. Plus, you get local support from Accountnet, where solutions professionals with industry experience help you price, implement, and scale your system over time, for maximum performance and efficiency.
Gain insight into business performance and profitability, provide an integrated view of risk exposure, invest market data, deliver regulatory compliance requirements, and leverage the Internet of Things. Microsoft solutions include enterprise data management, analytics, pervasive business insights, dynamic user visualization, and self-service access for business users.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get started with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze the data as needed. Our solutions provide both technical and non-technical employees with the information they need to do their jobs well – wherever they are, and in whichever application they choose to use. Take the next step towards growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud or on servers – the choice is yours. visit
Written by Accountnet, Inc.