Equalum, a provider of data integration and ingestion solutions, is releasing version 3.0 of Equalum’s Continuous Data Integration Platform (CDIP), natively supporting all data integration use cases under one, unified platform with zero coding, including all required Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Targets.
Equalum supports real-time streaming use cases as well as Batch ETL, Replication, and Tier One Change Data Capture.
Introducing next-level functionality and simplicity, Equalum CDIP provides a drag and drop interface for real-time and batch data pipeline creation.
The solution delivers equal or better performance levels in multi-use case scenarios than users typically experience when using single use-case tools, such as CDC or Streaming ETL tools without CDC, according to the vendor.
Equalum allows data teams to go from zero knowledge of the platform to basic knowledge with only a few days of onboarding, after which they can go live with their first use case implemented within an hour.
With Version 3.0, Equalum has added dozens of new capabilities to facilitate complex transformations and data manipulations with ease in addition to other new offerings and enhancements.
- Support for All Required Cloud Targets – Equalum has expanded support for multiple Azure, AWS and Google Cloud targets, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon RDS for Oracle, Postgres, MySQL and more plus Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google BigQuery, Google DataProc, Google Cloud Storage (GCS) and Google Cloud Database. Also supported are Oracle Databases on Google, SQL Server and Azure.
- Equalum’s Oracle Binary Log Parser (OBLP) – Powerful enhancements have been made to OBLP to drive performance even higher, making it an ideal alternative to Oracle’s deprecation of Logminer. Equalum offers 10x improvements for throughput, an optimal CDC approach and modern pricing based on flows and endpoints.
- SQL Replication Binary Parser (SRBP) – This CDC replication is based on its comparative SQL Server transactional without parsing actual logs and no installation required on the database machine. Equalum reduces 90% of the impact on SQL Server, compared to SQL Server CDC Solution, offering higher performance, better throughput and lower strain on production databases.
- Cloud Target Expansion – 3.0 offers expanded support for Google, AWS and Azure Cloud Targets. Equalum fully supports and future proofs data integration if the decision to move to any of these major cloud targets is made in the future.
- Replication Group Enhancements – Built directly into the overall Continuous Data Integration Platform, replication groups facilitate large data migrations, cross-platform data warehousing (replicating to a data lake or data warehouse) and managing many thousands of objects using the platform’s no-code user interface (UI). Equalum automatically syncs Initial Capture with Change Data Capture (CDC) to ensure “exactly once” data capture.
- Automatic Schema Evolution (enhanced) – With other integration solutions, data pipelines often break when there are column changes or when the schema are adjusted. Equalum’s schema evolution simply and automatically allows all changes to be captured and appropriately propagated in real-time.
- Industry-First Native Support for all Data Integration Use Cases with no-code – Unique in the category, Equalum is the first to offer Streaming ETL and ELT plus Batch ETL and modern, multi-modal Change Data Capture all under one, unified platform with a no-code UI.
“We have again sharpened our focus on the high-demand data integration/ingestion sector with this powerful 3rd generation Continuous Data Integration Platform,” said Guy Eilon, CEO of Equalum. “Our latest advancements will be instrumental and uniquely position the company to capitalize on the incredible demand we see in 2022 and beyond.”
For more information about these updates, visit www.equalum.io.